Wednesday, May 2, 2018

520 Slick on May 2nd, 2018

It was a bit of a slow day today on the 520 Slick while I was there, only 100 pictures. There was a foiler, a couple of wind surfers 4 or 5 kiters which mostly stayed out of range. But hey, they are out there having fun, that's what matters, and I can't be everywhere. I did end up having to cross the channel again. A big thank you to G from Good Breeze for letting me borrow a life vest. It made the trip so much easier.

I pretty much shadowed Tim from 321 Kiteboarding with his student.




Of course, Tim did have to show off a little bit



Nothing wrong with showing what the future for you can be with hard work and determination.



















Mothers day is coming, let her know you love her with this mug.
Available at Decals and Such



1 comment:

  1. great pics. Thanks for taking these shots and supporting the kiteboarding community

    ReplyDelete