Saturday, May 5, 2018

520 Slick on May 5th, 2018

The 520 Slick was rocking today while I was there. We had mostly an eastern wind.
























It is always great having the girls join us out on the water. She is getting some training from G of Good Breeze.




























This guy was teasing me today. He would just barely come into range so a stung and run off. I never got a face pic of him. If you know him, let him know he has a picture here.






Here comes Tim of 321 Kiteboarding with his student





























 And all good things have to come to an end. But there is always tomorrow

It was a lot of fun working with you all getting your jump pic. Almost 450 pics taken. If you do not see all the ones you are hoping for, let me know and I'll do my best to get them to you. Sometimes the camera decides to focus on a wave that photobombed you, or I was a little slow tracking your jump and might have cut off your head, or zoomed in too much, those get tossed right away.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the pictures at JeffreyTPhotography.

Don't forget Mothers days is coming soon. This may be a perfect gift. Kiteboarding Mom mug.
http://decalsandsuch.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_16&products_id=40

No comments:

Post a Comment