Tuesday, May 1, 2018

520 Slick, something I learned today

Someone I photographed a few weeks ago, then said, don't waste your film on me. I shrugged it off as some just do not care if there are picture of them out there.  As we all know, it is not always easy to figure out who is who out there on the water. There is board design, outfit design and kite design that combines to be a signature of a kiter.

Well, it was discovered, later, by the kiter that the pictures I took of them turned out to be helpful. It helped them see and understand the position and placement of their hands and feet during stunt.

I am very glad to know that the pictures I take may make you a better kiteboarder. This was not my origination intention, but I am quite glad to know that my pictures are helping you to become better at what you love to do by default.

No comments:

Post a Comment