Sunday, May 27, 2018

520 Slick on May 26th, 2018

A lot of air was grabbed today, and some splash downs as well. But a lot of fun was had today at the 520 Slick.
To keep myself from taking too many pics, I typically stop when a jump is complete. But today, I decided to take a few past that point in case of a splash down.  Sometimes they are spectacular.
All this means though is I am getting closer to where I want to be. All the awesome jumps I get take lots of practice.
Even Tim of 321 Kiteboarding has them. Granted, this was with a foil surf board he is not familiar with, but he kept trying to get it.


When I got to the slick today, G from Good Breeze was teaching father and son.






Good thing G has a good grip on him. LOL




Here is Tim heading out with the foil surfboard. I am sure Tim will tame that beast in short order. LOL, no, it kicked his ass today, but he hasn't given up on mastering it.




























































I took over 500 pics today. I posted a good amount on my smugmug account at JeffreyTPhotography. If you think I am missing any there hit me up and I'll add what I have.

Fathers day is coming. Check out this and other stuff at Decals and Such

No comments:

Post a Comment