Monday, October 8, 2018

520 Slick on Oct 7, 2019

Wow, I didn't realize it was already this far into October. In a few days, I level up in age. Shhh, I am still 35, LOL.

It was a great afternoon today at the 520 slick
We had Good Breeze out with students.

Some of the college kids were here as well, I think they were from the UFC kiteboarding club










And if you say this is a men's only sport, I know at least two ladies that would kick your but.


We had John from JP Kiteboarding out with a student of his as well.

We also had Tim of 321 Kiteboarding modeling off the Duotone Rebel 12 with a student
And now, for what we really came here to see, all the air that was had today























Please help support me by going to my smugmug account at JeffreyTPhotography. If you think I am missing any there hit me up and I'll add what I have.

Or please consider donating $5 or $10 to help me out with my expenses.

Thank you
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment