Sunday, October 21, 2018

520 Slick on Oct. 21, 2018

Today was Cabrinha Demo Day with Good Breeze and a Collegiate Kiteboarding Association event. Two separate, but awesome events. I have not seen the Slick this busy in a long time. I ended up with 963 pictures of jumpers and those trying out new gear. Here are a few of the pics I took today. We had our local trainers from 321 Kiteboarding and Good Breeze here today.
















































 Wish you were about 10 feet farther away from me to not decapitate you.

 This is part of why I ask for you to stay at least 2 feet away from me. I hate decapitating people.
























































 Teach your kids to kiteboard, they wont have the money for fake highs,

















Please help support me by going to my smugmug account at JeffreyTPhotography. If you think I am missing any there hit me up and I'll add what I have.

Or please consider donating $5 or $10 to help me out with my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment