Monday, April 30, 2018

520 Slick on April 30, 2018

Today, I had attempted to surprise Tim at 321 Kiteboarding by going out past the channel without him knowing it. He was out teaching when I first got here. But by the time I was heading to the water he had already brought his student in.  He loves it that I can now go out past the inner channel. This thing doesn't look like much
But, as you can see, I have a great Dry Bag that I got at 321 Kiteboarding the other day. Well worth the investment, thank you Ro.

There were at least 3 foilers out here today. Being on the other side of the channel allowed me to get better pictures of them than in the past. One of them was getting some additional training from Good Breeze.










Here is Tim from 321 taking a student out.





and a few more before I called it a day











It was kinda a slow day for me, just under 200 pics taken. If you do not see all the ones you are hoping for, let me know and I'll do my best to get them to you. Sometimes the camera decides to focus on a wave that photobombed you, or I was a little slow tracking your jump and might have cut off your head, or zoomed in too much, those get tossed right away.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the pictures at JeffreyTPhotography.


No comments:

Post a Comment