Monday, April 16, 2018

520 Slick on April 15, 2018

When I arrived at the 520 Slick today, I saw that 321 Kiteboarding, Good Breeze, and JP Kiteboarding were already there and set up. To say there was wind was an understatement. It was as if mother nature took the missing Saturday wind and added it to today's. I am going to have to remember to record the conditions when I arrive in the future. The slick today was anything but slick, as you can see below.
But classes didn't stop, Here you can see John from JP Kiteboarding teaching his student.
and we can see, some still were going out, but for newbie's, it proved to be to harsh for them.

In between students, John had a blast out there. He seems to love showing off to the camera.



But, even the best of them still sometimes end up in the brink.



Typically, I don't catch crashes. I usually stop right after they land, but it's all part of the fun.

Here is some of Tim of 321 Kiteboarding having fun between students.







Here are pics of people I don't know. I hope you remember what you were wearing and what your kite was. Not all of the pictures I took today are going to be posted here, I took quite a lot, most are posted here. If you think I have other pictures of you, please email me



































































remember to check out my smug mug page it has more from other days as well

No comments:

Post a Comment